- Every team member is certified in Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) standards
- All senior leaders hold the prestigious FCRA Advanced Certification
- Every investigative team member is a licensed investigative professional
- Certified third-party administrator (C/TPA) role in drug testing services
Verification Services Company Delivers High-Quality Custom Screening Solutions
Custom Screening Solutions
- A boutique provider of custom, high-end services at reasonable rates
- Screening solutions individually tailored to your unique business needs
- Maximum cost efficiency plus an effective, fully compliant screening process
- Verification agency aligns screening strategies with your business strategy
- Large-agency capabilities with the hands-on approach of a small agency
Screening Done Right
Our verification agency is positioned where fiscal responsibility and expert due diligence meet sound investigative principles and peerless customer service. Whether we begin with an audit of your existing screening program or design a new one from scratch, we mix the best of Midwestern sensibilities with hard work and exacting execution to deliver our services at the speed of business, and at a competitive price.
Our client-centric focus leads us to collaborate closely with clients to develop solutions that provide the right level of risk mitigation and help them make informed decisions. Our custom screening solutions are thorough, accurate, based on sound investigative methodologies and are undertaken by accredited experts. With Global Verification Network, you get the highest quality information — on time and on budget.
Global Verification Network is proud to be a veteran-owned and operated business. Our CEO is an honorably discharged U.S. Navy veteran. He served in the Navy for six years, flying airborne reconnaissance missions during the time of the first Gulf War and the end of the Cold War.
GVN is certified by the Veterans Administration as a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), as well as through the National Veterans Business Development Council (NVBDC), which is the only private sector organization recognized by the “Billion Dollar Roundtable” as a valid certification body for determining veteran owned status.